Now it is my time to start writing a blog.. Have been reading a lot of others blogs. And I find it kind of fun and nice to read... Better than facebook actually! Thats big words from me. ;)
We have now settled in, in our apartment. Its nice and big! This blog will be used with thoughts from my day... Which can be a lot of thoughts! Sometimes I might provoke you... (or my self), sometimes it will make you laugh, because I have this stupid and extreem bad humor. And sometimes I think it will make you thinkm maybe even cry. Im not this extreem clever girl, Im just me: Malou Munch. Love my name btw! Im writing in English cause I have a lot of friends outside Denmark. And I would love them to see a little about my life and thoughts.
My first blog will be about my sons first day in the kindergarden here in Denmark. He is so big now. He had a very successful day. Im so proud of him cause he really just enjoyed and played all day.. and he ate his whole lunch box! Im so proud of him... He went to one of the kindergarden teachers there after spending some time alone with his favorite toys... CARS and said: "my name is Johan!!" and then he ran away from her cause he got shy.. Did I say I was proud..?? Before they were going outside to play all the kids gathered on the floor to sing and talk about what they had been doing in their vacation.. He just answered what he had been doing... He mentioned: Kato, Train and his grand parents. Kato is Johans best friend from his time in Uganda, the Train he loves and we went on one, and then his grand parents babysited him a whole day, when we went to a wedding.
Johan is not this kind of person who just talk with other people or who like everyone who come close... even his family he is checking out before he talks to them. So did I say proud? So he went home tired, happy and tomorrow he is going to be there some hours without me just to se how he will handle being there alone. When he started in daycare he screamed for a month and refused to eat. and kindergarden in Uganda he screamed for a whole month too... so we have been a bit nercous about his start in a danish kindergarden.. well he shoved his mom that he is a big boy now!
Well well.. Im way to tired to continue this blog... I will go to bed and play some "angry birds" before I sleep... see you some day out there!
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar